Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty - Firestorm
Undeniably dangerous, a firestorm is a wildfire that burns so intensely it creates its own storm system. This natural phenomenon produces exceptional fires that blaze and gust with gale-force winds in all directions. A much safer alternative, Firestorm Thinking Putty® glows a fiery red that changes to flame yellow with just the heat of your hands.
As part of the Hypercolor® Collection this color changing Thinking Putty® is heat sensitive, meaning it starts one color and changes to another through heat transfer. The more you play the more the color will change!
Thinking Putty® helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Hypercolor®
- Includes tin with 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz) of putty
- Color: Red that changes to yellow
- Features: Color Changing, Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- ⚠️ Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts
- Never dries out
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities